- A number of miraculous spots are in a small area on the summit of Mt. Misen!
- The area around the summit of Mt. Misen is full of sightseeing spots related to history and nature! There are a number of spots related to renowned figures. Comparing one to another will increase your level of pleasure with them all!!
The standard course is a roundabout walk from Miyajima Ropeway Shishiiwa Station to the summit of Mt. Misen.
Walkers can enjoy a variety of highlights on the summit of Mt. Misen.
Suggestions for when
you climb Mt. Misen.
- Check your clothes!
- Are they suitable for your activities? We recommend layered clothes and sneakers because the weather changes quickly on the mountain!
- Be careful on the mountain trails!
- Please watch your step when it’s raining. It can be slippery!
Beware of poisonous snakes and bees.
- Preserve the natural environment!
- Bring all of your litter back with you.
To protect the ecosystem, please refrain from gathering and bringing out plants.
- Momijidani Park, Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima-ken 739-0522